Our lil' treasure

Our lil' treasure
Our lil' treasure

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Gettin' started blogging

So, I've decided to start blogging. I've thought about it before and didn't ever begin because it shortly left my mind seeing that it doesn't take much to change my thought direction these days with us staying busy. Good busy though...we like it. So many times I see Kassie do something that I am like, ah, today she saw her shadow for the first time and it was so adorable just watching her react to it. (This happened earlier this summer during our infamous walks on post in the mornings. She saw it and I just adored watching her bop and weave and run and walk sideways trying to figure this thing out. As she did all this, I just stood there taking it all in...my little girl, once again, learning about something new...ah, growing up so fast on us). So when things like this happens, I would love to share it with our family and friends and what better way to do it than with a blog. After all, it would take all day to call everyone to share our daily activities, thoughts, smiles and laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment